OUR PRIVACY COMMITMENT TO OUR CUSTOMERS We value the relationship we have with our customers and are committed to responsible information-handling practices. We take great care in safeguarding your personal information and in complying with all applicable federal and state privacy laws and our own internal standards and best practices. InquireOf follows these privacy principles both online and offline in the collection, use, security and sharing of customer information:
- NOTICE When we ask for your personal information, we will tell you why we need it and what we will do with it.
- CHOICE When we contact you for marketing purposes, we will let you know how to remove your name from future marketing efforts.
- SECURITY We will use reasonable security measures to protect the personal information we receive from you.
- SHARING If we share your information with other companies helping us provide our services to you, we will require them to comply with all applicable legal requirements regarding the privacy of your information.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY INQUIREOF
As part of your interaction with InquireOf, we may collect personal information such as:
- Contact information, including name, mailing address, phone number and email address
- Purchase information, including credit card number, billing and/or shipping information
We may also collect demographic information, including age, personal interests and product preferences. While shopping or taking advantage of services available from us, we may ask that you provide personal information. For example, we may request and/or collect personal information when you:
- Schedule an appointment for services
- Purchase products or services
- Set up an account online
- Contact us with a question or concern
- Participate in other activities with InquireOf
USES OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the personal information you provide for purposes including, but not limited to:
- Fulfilling requests for products, services or information
- Tracking and confirm online service requests
- Providing customer services
- Offering new products and services
- Improving the effectiveness of our Web sites, our marketing endeavors and our services and offers
- Conducting research and analysis
- Sending marketing communications
- Performing other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere within this Policy.
PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED TO INQUIREOF FROM THIRD PARTIES Information From/About Colleagues If you provide us information about others, or if others give us your information, we may store that data and will only use that information for the specific reason it was provided. Information from Third Parties InquireOf obtains consumer information from third party providers in order to improve the accuracy of our customer database, increase our understanding of our customers, or to identify potential customers. For example, we get updated addresses from the National Change of Address (NCOA) service to ensure we have the correct contact information for our customers. Single Sign-On We may use a single sign-on services that allows you to sign into your account using your third-party social networking login credentials such as your Google or LinkedIn accounts. This allows you to link your existing profile to your account. You may also access certain profile information from your third-party social network profile such as friends, profile picture etc. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION InquireOf does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties. InquireOf may share customer information with certain third parties such as our agents, service providers and other representatives acting on our behalf for limited purposes. For example, we may share personal information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling customer orders
- Sending InquireOf marketing communications
- Servicing products
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Conducting research, analysis or administering surveys
- Sending regular mail and email on behalf of InquireOf
- Processing credit card payments
- Providing chat functions
CHOICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
InquireOf communicates with our customers through multiple channels and vehicles to keep you up-to-date on promotions, offers, customer experience content and new products or services. Once you provide your personal information, we may contact you through direct mail, e-mail or phone. We may continue to communicate with you through these channels unless you request to stop receiving these communications by opting out. Before sending you mobile marketing (e.g., text messages) we will require your express consent by requesting that you opt-in. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, let us know by using whichever of the following methods is appropriate under the circumstances Follow the directions on an e-mail or direct mail marketing communication you receive from us.
- Send an email with your request and current contact information to: contact@InquireOf.com
- For mobile marketing, you may opt-out by following the instructions provided in the text messages you receive.
If you send an email please be sure to include your full name, address, phone number and email address, as well as the specific changes you would like to make. This will ensure we correctly identify you in our systems and accurately process your request. InquireOf will take the appropriate steps to modify your preferences with respect to our marketing communications. Due to production, mailing and system timelines, it may take some time to process your request. The following guidelines are provided for your convenience:
- 10 business days for emails
- 30 business days for direct mail and phone
Until your requested change takes effect, you may still receive marketing communications from us. If you send us your request by regular mail, please allow extra time for us to receive and process your notice. Although you may have opted not to receive marketing communications, you may still receive business-related communications such as appointment confirmations or other organization-related communications. UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION InquireOf wants your personal information to be accurate and complete. We provide several different methods for you to update your personal information. To update your name, address, phone number and/or email information:
- Log into your InquireOf account and update your user profile
- Send a request to: contact@InquireOf.com
If you send an email or letter request, please be sure to include your current information and the requested changes. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Regardless of how we interact with you, we use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. InquireOf cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us by email, and you do so at your own risk. Please note: While InquireOf is able to protect personal information that is provided during the course of business, InquireOf cannot take responsibility for data loss on the products or systems serviced by 3rd parties. You will need to ensure your data has been removed or backed-up in order to safeguard this information.
COOKIES, CLICKSTREAM TECHNOLOGY, THIRD PARTY AD PROVIDERS AND INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING
COLLECTION OF CHILDREN’S PERSONAL INFORMATION We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information online from children under the age of 18.
CONCERNS ABOUT THE PRIVACY OR SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION Please contact our Privacy Manager to report a known or suspected privacy or security breach or to submit privacy or security-related questions or complaints. After receiving your inquiry, we will respond within five business days. You may contact us in the following ways:
- Call: 1-208-917-2070
- Send a communication to: contact@InquireOf.com